Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It. is. what. it. is. - Real talk.





All of my friends get on to me for not ever blogging... but i'd like to say I'm thankful that I have so many great friends that keep me so busy I dont have time to blog... :)





I honestly get on here sometimes to read everyone elses and i forget that I have one myself lol. Honestly the only reason I'm on here now is to procrastinate on doing my homework.. cough. cough.



I really have been super busy this summer. Between school, church, school, church, school, church and kenzie i really have absolutely no down time. whenever i'm not at school i'm at church.. and vice versa.



But i'm thankful that I'm able to further my education and have the oppurtunity to go to school. I take that so for granted sometimes and forget that some people would love to have what I complain about all the time.




-I'm also thankful for church. Knowing that I was born into a family that could teach me the right thing means so much. I love the Lord, He has stood by my side and been my very best friend.. I never wanna take that for granted. :)



Well this morning I woke up and as soon as I woke up I was craving Zaxbys... anyone who knows me is probably saying "of course" under their breath. I know I know. But still. Zax sauce is my Nicotine :) well I tried to just brush it off and go about my day... but by the time I was sitting in my second class, that was all that was on my mind. So I text (If I was in concert, on tour this would be the part where i held the microphone out for you to tell me) Bailey. Of course she was up for it too. We got there ordered.. ate every single bite, kinda got scared of our creeper friend who kept trying to take care of us and contemplated over ordering MORE food then decided we should hit up Mcdonalds for a wonderful Rolo Mcflurry. It was delish. of course.



When we finished there we still had a little time to kill before she had to go to work so we decided to hit up Kids Space Park. Pretty much everyone has heard of planking.... well there's a new thing now and it's called Owling. it's pretty hip. Except bailey wouldnt let me smile in any of the pictures.... so. I look pretty dumb. but I am trying to be an owl and i dont guess owls are suppose to be the most attractive animals in the wild. but i figure these pictures will make someones day lol. here we go..


me planking ->

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA The Owling definitely made me smile! I love ya'll so much!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm really sad i missed this :( we should have done this friday!

    ReplyDelete