Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well... there's a first time for everything!

Welp. I was finally convinced to get a blog. Special thanks to my best friend, April Golden! :) Without her, none of this would of been possible. lol. She went through a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get me here. So thank you, thank you very much.
- I would also like to give a shout out to my other best friend, Bailey Gaines. I figured I could give her a big I love you since she's sitting here right beside me. :)

Maybe I'll be able to figure out this whole blog thing now since I've had a little help from my friends.

I get by with a little help from my friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about blood, sweat and tears...but I did go through a mess of passwords and computer hacking! (Or trying!) lol I love you so much Hil! You're such a sweetheart and a great friend. I'm so happy that you and Bail came Thuper Thursday night to hang with us and spent the day with me and Blake yesterday! You'll never know how just the little things like the texts, or the coming to randomely see us...or even WISHING you can come to see us, really means so much. We love ya'll tons and ya'll are always welcome in our home! (:

    ReplyDelete